Life got a bit hectic, death in the family and the house got tented for termites, and then there was the huge amount of cleaning to be done before the tenting of the house and so on and so forth.
But I'm feeling slightly less stressed now, and after looking around my room and going "Where is my fabric" I found some of it.
*note to self, see about drafting those into the skirt later
I started mocking up the Spanish Gown of Doom. The skirt is at a size I like despite the fact I ended up adding gores to it. (I forgot that I have hips) and now I'm playing with the shape of the huge kite like sleeves.
*note to self, see about drafting those into the skirt later..
So far this is the general shape of the top half of the over sleeve.
Yet on the form it looks a bit skimpy, I know the heavier fabric in the end will make it not drape so much.